Woah, I feel like someone stepped into my mind and created my ideal home here.
This shark, swallow you whole.
You go in the cage, cage goes in the water? Shark is in the water…
The Return of the Living Dead Soundtrack
- Nothin’ for You - T.S.O.L.
- Dead Beat Dance - The Damned
- Eyes Without a Face - The Flesh Eaters
- Tonight (We Make Love Until We Die) -SSQ
- Love Under Will - The Jet Black Berries
- Take a Walk - Tall Boys
- PartyTime - 45 Grave
- Surfin’ Dead - The Cramps
- Burn The Flames - Roky Erickson
- Trioxin Theme - Francis Haines
It was time for a change. #gothmermaid #backtoblack #greenhair #summertimegoth #newhair #iloveit
"There has never been a time without unicorns."
The Last Unicorn (1982)
This is super cool and it’s from The Eighth Day
Our world as kids was full of things that grownups could care less about. Colby Vincent Edwards, William Franevsky and Jarrett Scherff have merged this whimsical occupation of childhood and mixed it with a non-technical future world, a dystopia created by unknown circumstances for their show “The 8th Day” at 5 and 6 Gallery. The collaborative group created a plethora of weapons and costumes, wrapped with twine, adorned with teeth, leathers, weathered and dented and tested in the manner in which they would be in everyday use.